Camp Information Pages
- Michigan – Dog Scout Camps – August 11-15 and August 17-21 2023
- TX Mini Camp – November 10-13
- Leadership Training Retreat – TBA
- Blue Ridge Mini Camp – TBA
- Mini Camp Guidebook Part I
- Virtual Camps
Have questions? Contact Lonnie at:
Camp Packing List – not just for camp — great guide for any trip that your dog enjoys with you!
Bounced Check Policy
Checks submitted to DSA that bounce will incur a $40 fee and the original amount will need to be submitted as quickly as possible. If the check was for membership, the membership(s) will be suspended until payment is received. If the checks are for badges, no further badges will be sent until the situation is rectified and the bounced check fee is paid. If a second bounced check is submitted by the same person, no further checks will be accepted from that person and only money orders may be used. If the amount and fee are not paid in a timely manner, the issue is likely to be sent to a collection agency and any expenses incurred will be the responsibility of the person who wrote the original check.
Other DSA Camping Experiences…
- Here’s a special treat ~ Our DSA Troop in Puerto Rico goes camping!
- Dog Scouts Troop 225 go camping at Camp Tyler – Tyler Morning Telegraph, Apr 4 2014